Mango Float: Learn How to Make This Dessert in Easy Steps
Mango float remains to be a mainstay favorite Pinoy dessert. And who wouldn’t love it, mangoes are iconic tropical fruit—and mango float is loads better than ice cream. It’s so good you wouldn’t believe how easy it actually is to make.
Scroll down for video
How to Make Mango Float
Here are the ingredients you need to prepare to make this delicious treat.
- 1 box of Graham crackers
- 1 box of Graham crumbs (optional)
- 2 small cans Nestle cream
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 6 ripe mangoes, sliced thinly
- Prepare a rectangular glass dish.
- In a bowl, whisk Nestle cream until smooth.
- Add the condensed and evaporated milk, whisk until mixed well.
- Using a ladle, place a small amount of the milk mixture to the bottom of the dish, then place a layer of Graham crackers over it that will serve as the crust. Top with the sliced mangoes.
- Ladle a mixture again and make sure to pour over the crackers and the mangoes,covering them all with the creamy mix
- Repeat until you are content with the thickness of your float.
- Top off with Graham crumbs (or just crushed some Graham crackers).
- Freeze overnight.
After it’s completely ready, you can now let your family and friends have a taste of this sweet treat. Be prepared, though, they might be asking for more.
Watch the video below